Friday, May 25, 2012

Coming Updates!

Greetings all! I wanted to give an update on where things are with the game.

As we head into the Memorial Day weekend here in the U.S. things are full swing on the Fantasy supplement play test. This is a massive project that will likely alter the way people play fantasy skirmish games hence forth.We're taking the "Tool box for the Imagination" concept Anatoli coined to the next level.

In addition to that, I plan on finally getting a battle report done for the game and posted on the site in the next two weeks.

We are also looking into doing short videos that show game play. I also will do a write up on an entire Turn sequence to grant some insight into the game play.

Finally, in the next month I will start a column called 'Take Aim' that will dive into one or two aspects of the rules in greater detail.

Lot's to do, and Guilder to blame for it. I'm swamped. :)

Noch Weiter!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment